My Screening Visit
Sometime before your study appointment we will invite you to a screening visit, which will last approximately 30 minutes. The screening visit is a great opportunity to meet the researchers involved in the study, and most of all to ask any questions you may have.
When is my screening visit?
· Your screening visit will be scheduled for a time and day of week that you indicated a preference for.
What should I do before my screening visit?
1. Please respond to the appointment confirmation email to indicate whether:
What happens during my screening visit?
· Study rationale: You will be told about why we are doing the study and what the study appointment involves.
Is my screening visit online or in person?
· We will have scheduled your screening visit online or in-person depending on which you indicated a preference for.
How do I access/get to my screening visit...
... if my screening visit is online?
· You will receive a link to a Microsoft Teams meeting in both your screening visit calendar invitation and appointment confirmation email.
... if my screening visit is in person?
· Your screening visit will take place either at the Harry Pitt Building or at the Harry Nursten Building.
Getting to the Harry Pitt Building
The Harry Pitt Building is also known as the School of Psychology and Clinical Language Sciences and has been marked on the map (building 56).
Getting to the Harry Nursten Building
Why is it important to let you know whether I am attending?
· It is the kindest thing you can do!