How does eNutri work?
· You can expect to be asked about different food groups you may have eaten in the last few weeks, such as meat, fish, dairy, vegetables and fruits. The questions will become more specific as you proceed through the questionnaire.
How many times will I need to use eNutri?
· Depending on whether you have chosen to take part in WP1 or WP2, you may be asked to complete eNutri either once or three times.
When will I need to complete eNutri?
· Please ensure you complete the food and drink questionnaire on the day of your study appointment, or the day before if you have some spare time.
How do I use eNutri for Study Appointment 1?
· To complete eNutri for Study Appointment 1, please follow these instructions:
How do I use eNutri for Study Appointment 2?
· Completing eNutri for Study Appointment 2 will be very similar to your first study appointment. However, you will be asked to follow a different link and to create a new login.
How do I use eNutri for Study Appointment 3?
· You don't! There is no need to complete the food and drink questionnaire, as the time between study appointment 2 and study appointment 3 is the washout period.
How do I use eNutri for Study Appointment 4?
· You will use the same link and login for Study Appointment 4 as you did for your second appointment. This means you will not have to create a new login for your last study appointment.